View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #649
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Hi..

FIrst, I have to confess to being bit ofa lurker of late. Truth is that the forums have been playing up for me the last 6 months or so andI've found myself completely unable to even log in properly..

Anyway....

I gotta say I've had some pretty strong dreams of late. I know for a fact that intervention *IS* coming - I just know it as a truth I cannot deny, after a dream I had a few months back And my bet is it's coming pretty soon....

Also, the other night, I HAD ANOTHER vivid dream where I was in a large hall with a gold-coloured curving roof with a hexagonal pattern (actually, more than that, it was like it was made of hexagonal blocks or something)... it was lke no architecture I've ever seen on Earth before. I have a feeling I was there for an important function (it felt like it was a wedding, but I'm not sure) I also remember being shown large areas where plants were being grown. There were smaller areas I also tried to have a look at, but was told I couldn't and that they were just lke the larger areas anyway...

My queston to you guys is, do you know of any "visitor" races that have an architecture like what I described?

Also, I'm not sure if any of you guys realise, but did you know that the Vatican apparently had a weekend "summit" on how to deal with the discovery of et races this past weekend? Interesting timing indeed....

I think something is very close to happening.... and everyone knows it. Rumours are hat Obama will be the one to disclose shortly.

At this stage, I don't even care if they positive or negative ets - it will open the floodgates regardless once it happens, and we will finally come of age.

What happens after happens.... It's nothing we an't handle and overcome if need be. We've been through much worse than what any ET race can dish out at us...

Namaste
Joel / Azarus Ankh'aa
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote