View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:30 AM   #10
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please stop the **** about subscription and money

You make 2 assumptions Jack.

) One is that because Bill and Kerry's need for money is legitimate therefore it is justifiable to demand it from discussion forum participants.

2) That Project Camelot brings us the truth.

On the first point i believe it is more important to get the philosophical underpinnings straight. The 'means' do not justify the 'ends'. Therefore, another source of income -- yes from most of the same people anyway -- is the just choice.

So please 'Kill and Bury' the idea from 'Bill and Kerry'. I know, i'm a poet sometimes.

Your 2nd assumption could be downright dangerous without qualifying it with your own discernment and then bringing to the forum your own view of what is and what isn't 'true' from each source of info on Project Camelot. If Project Avalon is not going to be led along by the larry then one of it's first functions is to publically distill the truth from the PC interviews; or at least make an honest attempt to do so.

Unqualified statements that 'we have the truth here' while it gives the impression of 'value' cannot stand unchallenged if the blind are not to be led by the blind. We're getting tired of that old approach which i'm sure you'd agree.

Last edited by milk and honey; 11-24-2008 at 09:39 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote