View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #20
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is MANCHILD floating reptillian OVERLORD - SHOCKING unTRUTH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
I agree it should be moved. But "incendiary"? I haven't noticed it from the post or responses.
Well, one could say that starting a thread that is poking fun at another forum member is inviting comments that may be polarised.

Let's just hope that the energy of this thread remains happy, shall we?

I for one enjoyed SteveX's video... and my post here is probably not even relevant to this thread, it's just my feeling about what seems to be floating about the forum these last weeks. I wonder if anyone else feels that?

I have to bite my lips a lot at the moment not to jump in with a twopenneth about someone here or there just now. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same. See, I could make a comment agreeing or disagreeing with the OP here... adding to the fun (at Manchild's expense) or validating the OP by commenting on how this satire is justly deserved.

Polarisation, see? Duality. I think we are being tested right now to the extremes of duality, and those who would normally sit on fences find themselves slugging it out for no apparent reason on topics they don't even really care about.

Am I imagining this? I think this is a much more interesting debate... this dualistic energy that wants to be fed. And it's not just here on the forum, but out there in real life too.

Still, no one's commenting directly about that yet. So pr'haps there is no issue there either.

I could take a position on Manchild or the satire, but I'm trying not to.

Hope this gives a bit more info on my thoughts.

Best wishes,

K

P.S. Please note, this post is not intended to be a 'pop' at Slerbot or Manchild or you either 3optic, but just wondering about that energy, if anyone feels it and how it is influencing us at present? Or.. am I just bonkers?

Ok.. maybe you're right...

Last edited by Kulapops; 03-12-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: note added
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote