Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #316
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I understand where you are coming from ODM....however did you really have to add it to this thread? I found many things in his information that I questioned..and of course, got slapped by him in the process..especially about Ptah....seems Ptah was a very sensitive subject to our great Thuban council...and that tells a story now does it not?

But I'm with you ODM...dissecting the information..and truly questioning it is in order..and that was exactly what you were doing in your thread...I'm sorry they took it down...
BROOK...I may be mad...but I do have a method. I think this all ties together...whether or not abraxasinas and the Thuban material are bogus. There is a lot of my material included in my last couple of posts. I am grasping at straws to create a coherent hypothetical illustration. I don't know if the hypothesis is correct. I'm just trying to draw attention to a certain line of reasoning. All of my threads are part of one big laboratory experiment. This is school...and I'm the one who's learning...hopefully. If others wish to participate...they are more than welcome. I don't talk about this stuff at work. I tell my mom a little bit...but not very much. I just think this is an appropriate place to do this sort of thing. I don't believe that free-speech entitles one to yell 'FIRE!' in a crowded theater. I smell smoke...but I don't know what the hell is really going on. If I talked like this in a church...I'd get kicked-out. If I talked like this as a teacher...I'd be fired. If I talked like this to a psychiatrist...I'd get committed. If I talk like this on Avalon...I'll probably end up on the Red List aka Dead List. But at this point...I really don't care.

BROOK...you are correct about the Ptah. The abraxasinas reactions and omissions are betrayals of hidden truths...I think. What if the Ptah were Humans? What if the Thubans raided the Ptah...killed the Ptah leadership (God?)...stole ancient Human Wisdom and Technology...and enslaved the remainder of the Human Race? What if Planet Earth is the Last Great Hope for the Human Race? I don't wish for anyone to be hurt or killed...but I wish for the just, right, and expedient thing to be done...to bring Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to all those who desire it. If violence is required...as a last resort...then so be it. But that's just me. I might be full of you-know-what. Remember...all of this is just a hypothesis. 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Stargate SG-1', 'Star Wars', and 'V' may all be huge parts of the puzzle. I continue to think that powerful factions of the PTB want to tell us the truth...and are attempting to save the world...without destroying the world. If powerful Humans and Non-Humans didn't want this information and conversation to be occurring...it wouldn't be...plain and simple. I just hope that we don't screw things up. The window of opportunity may be very small...and once it is closed...it may be nearly impossible to reopen it.

BROOK: These comments of yours are getting very close to the truth...I think: "Now here is where I wonder.....Ptah....we know what was said in the earlier posts about him... it does not seem he was all that.... very possible agenda, and power struggle. Then he was "married "to Sekhmet? She was a weapon of vengence..but against what? Maybe against crimes of humanity? Then Ra..the symbol of the solardisc..the "sun"...got her drunk and turned into Hathor? sounds like genetic manipulation to me.....What do you think ODM? What was Ra afraid of? And why? These are the question that plague me ..and are not written in history....you need to be a good detective to figure this one out. In any event...she sounds like a force to be reckoned with".

Ptah and Hathor are very important names...I think. Was Ptah killed? Did Hathor take over? Is there a sort of Hathorian Apostolic Succession of Human/Reptilian Hybrids. Are Leo Zagami and abraxasinas examples of this. Or...could they be the same 'person'? Is 'Tony' simply a facilitator? I'm going to spend some quality time on his site. It seems to make a lot more sense than 'his' posts on the Thuban Q&A. Go to work...you detectives out there in cyberspace! Is Ptah really Ra? Did Hathor kill Ra? Was the "New York Times" trying to tell us something when they headlined "God is Dead"? Are the atheists partly right? Are the believers partly right? Are the agnostics the most correct of all of us?

Long Live Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom So Say We All? Are You Kidding?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2010 at 08:43 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote