View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #662
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Love and beauty are pervading our world...

The Love Energy

Often people think of hate as the opposite of Love. The opposite of Love is the absence of it, hate is a misuse of the Love energy.

How the Love Energy has changed people lives
By Jolliana

People in my life have noticed a significant change in me. This DOES WORK! I have won hundreds of dollars by sending love. I have stopped physical pains of others by sending them love. Just 2 days ago, my brother was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. They thought he was having a stroke or heart attack. My mother was frantic, yet I was not, for I knew this would work. I concentrated and sent him love. He left the hospital alive and well with absolutely no problems. My 9 year old daughter had pains in her chest 2 weeks ago. I placed my hand on her chest and sent her love. Her pain immediately went away. She said "Thanks mom"... as if she knew I had done something to make it stop.. although I don't take credit for it - I merely utilized what is available to all of us, including her, if she knew how to use it.

Last week at work, my shoulders had been burning all day - it didn't occur to me until lunch time to send my shoulders love. As soon as I did, the pain stopped, the burn went away!! The only thing that has *ever* taken away that kind of burn has been a full body massage and even then, the burn always comes back in a couple of hours. The burn in my shoulders went completely away and didn't come back for 2 days, after I had encountered a new trigger of stress - guess what I did to make it go away again? You bet your bottom dollar, I sent my shoulders love. I'm telling you, THIS WORKS!!

I have a friend in Hawaii who was having a horrible day at work. I sent him love, I sent his co-workers love, and I filled their office with love. By the end of the day, he was in good spirits and the problems in his working environment had subsided!

When I see someone in a bad mood or emotionally upset, I send them love and I notice a change in them! I don't even tell them, I just do it for the love of humanity.

And you can test this! Send love to your office before you get there one a particular day and pay attention to the atmosphere. Then don't send it on another. YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE!! Send love to the people you care about and notice their reaction to you. Send love to people you don't know but sense are having difficulties and some you will be around enough to see the effects... others.. you just move forward knowing that things are working out better for them because you've seen it work in your life and the lives of others around you that you've shared this with.

Furthermore? An unexpected "result" of applying these techniques to my life? Is that people seem to flock to me now. My circle of friendships is growing - not because I seek out others, but because they are seeking me out. And the quality of people seeking me out are healthy, happy, joyful people! It's as if they sense this energy field surrounding me and want to be a part of that. And I don't fear that energy source being drained because I know it is limitless.

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-work-with-love-energy

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote