View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 02:09 AM   #27
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Hey Bill and Kerry I am really into your forum lately as you may have noticed! The people here are just interesting to interact with you attract interesting people i don't mean to be a pain.

This thread is a big task to try and make a dent in it while you have spare time is admirable and so is the willingness to clarify and listen to others all the time you guys are open minded and have a good sense of balance I respect that and think you guys are genuine but I have two major issues.

two questions to throw out here to you since you are offering.

1) How do you feel about someone that does not consider themself a guest on this forum or that it is private property and who does not agree to bind themself with certain written agreements over self leadership critical thinking and self responsibility. Do you think that it's unethical to dismiss the need for using rules or guidelines as a sort of crutch in which people use to point to why they made their decisions. Such as moderator conduct and such as users referring to conduct of others and themself.

2) Are you guys upset or do you reject anyone that decides your whistleblowers are likely traitors and or not worthy of attention or completely trustworthy that can possibly manipulate and who sees the entire means of getting this information immoral, unneeded and in most causes trivial information that is very much speculative. Do you reject the contributions of anyone that sees this secrecy as invalid to creating communities and a culture of freedom and wisdom that is needed in the changing times ahead.

I did my best to try and express what I meant. These are my main two issues that is all. Thanks guys.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote