View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:53 PM   #73
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
thanks jack, that took a while for your response but worth it to be sure. I mean I know little to nothing about chelation, I have only been studying it for 4 or 5 years but what do I know? The team of people helping me only have limited knowledge, I mean one is a colleague of Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt who has reversed autism in many, but jeepers he probably is in victim consciouness. They probably could learn from you, as can I, so please speak now and share.
Honestly, as a wiseman I really would like to hear your answers, you can give it to me in detail I think I will be able to follow ....
Anyone else not heard of jack, and who may feel like checking out Dr Klinghardt look out his interview with Dr Mercola.
I've also got a very smart friend who studied with Dr Marshall , she will be very interested to hear your info.
Thanks jack, I know you mean well , as do I.
Your quoting a doctor??

Well now if thats the case then how about this, im a doctor in training, and will have completed my PHD in one years time. So i guess that puts us on an even keel.

Ive seen chembusters in action with my own eyes, clearing the sky until there is nothing but a beautiful blue expanse tarnished only by the odd flock of birds making their way about the world.

Your insinuating that were all screwed, that this is a problem we can only overcome with doctors and those in a position of authority.

TELL ME THIS AND TELL ME NOW MORE. IF WE ARE TO RELY ON "DOCTORS" THEN WHY ARE NONE OF THEM ADMITTING THAT THC CURES CANCERS AND MANY OTHER DISEASES.

Im expecting a civilised response , which means no jibes or inults, that is of course if this not beyond the realms of your intelect. With an attitude like that, you better be able to back it all up with facts.

Jack is offline   Reply With Quote