View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #3
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swineflu : The next wave

The prevention during a real emergency:
I will not mention all the normal survival-stuff. But get a good mask.
Not the N95-type, that’s total nonsense. These masks are meant for medical staff, so that they do not infect the patients in the theatre. They are not airtight and therefore very ineffective. I have this type of mask:

They are light, airtight and have a valve for free exhalation. I think a good compromise. Got it from e-bay (last year).
The virus can enter through the eyes, so wear swimming-goggles outside when the viral heat is on.
If you wear specs, get one of the big protective goggles so that you can wear your goggles under it. Close the vents in these goggles with light tissue. Ignorant people will start looking at you – never mind.
Get insect nets for windows. A small infectious fly can be the beginning of the end.
Get disposable rubber gloves, disinfectants and duck tape. Duck tape is just great for anything. Replace any hanky by simple disposable tissue. Make a broth of Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Pepper, sea salt etc.. Just use whatever you know is good for you. Freeze the broth and use it with ease when you are sick and weak.
Think first and then change behaviour: In the open, without being in a liquid , the virus can remain viral even after hours. So avoid going out during rain. When re-entering, carefully change shoes and clothing in a designated room. Whatever you have brought from outside, make sure it has dried up for at least 6-8 hours in the designated room, before moving it to the destination.
A worst case scenario would be for example: You buy fresh veggies in an open, crowded market during a light rain and carry them home in a cotton bag. At home, you immediately carry the wet bag into the kitchen without changing shoes and dump the bag on the table. You clean the veggies briefly with water in the sink, and place them in the fridge.
In this way you have potentially contaminated your kitchen floor, table, sink and fridge. ( Hell, I like these paranoid scenarios !)
But even when the viral heat is on, you will still be able to enjoy a fresh salad. Just soak the veggies for 1 hour in water mixed with bleach. That’s just one way and there are many; just use common sense.

Now we enter this section:

LEGAL NOTICE - DISCLAIMER
”Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.”

My personal prevention, apart from fresh garlic and Turmeric with Pepper, is

Vitamin D3

A dose of 2,000-5,000 IU daily. Why? Because of this:

With 5,000 IU per day you will NEVER get a flu. You can’t overdose, because anything below 30,000 IU per day is harmless:

The second thing is

Vitamin C

My dose is roughly 1-2 (1 to 2) grams per day. I take pure Vitamin C powder with a small spoon. You canīt overdose it either.

For prevention, that’s all. For me it keeps all Influenza viruses at arms-length. After all the dramatic noise, that’s quite unspectacular, isn’t it? But for me it works perfectly.
Keep it simple, folks !

What I will do, if the Tiger breaks the glass and comes for me?
That’s Plan B and a whole different game.
This is combat with a Tiger and it needs some detailing. If you are entering a situation like that, then you have to do it right. There is no time for trying or testing. A mistake is done only once. If you find out that you have fooled yourself or have been sloppy, then most likely you will go down before being able to rectify the mistake.

If I would get any fever now, then I would immediately change the substances to fight the Tiger. If Vitamin C+D could not fight the infection off, then chances are low that they can do it after the fever has started. Of course you can increase the dose, but there are limitations. You can not increase the oral intake of Vitamin C too much, otherwise you will get diarrhoea. Later more to that.

Basically during Plan B I will

inhale colloidal silver-water and take MMS solution

Its MMS after Jim Humble. I have used MMS by oral intake and it proofed to really work. I think it’s the “radical” treatment necessary for the Tiger. The silver will attack it from the open alveoli side, while the MMS does the inside job through the blood supply. Now we will chew some numbers.

Colloidal silver inactivates viruses:

http://www.physorg.com/news7264.html

Somebody posted somewhere that Collodial Silver can cause a CS. That’s complete BS! Use your brain and do not go for that.
But there are also quality issues with Colloidal Silver.
First, it has to be real colloidal silver, neutrally charged. Not the ionic type or Protein Silver. Otherwise you can get Avatar-Blue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8C0GknwAM

Second, the particle size is important: The smaller, the better.
In the above linked article is stated

“Size also played a role since NONE of the attached nanoparticles were greater than 10 nanometer.”

It has to do with the surface-structure of the virus:

“Scientists think the nanoparticles bonded through the gp120 glycoprotein knobs on HIV-1, using the sulfur residues on the knobs. The spacing between the knobs of ~22nm matched the center-to-center nanoparticle spacing.”

Here the model:

And the real thing:

So you have to know what the particle sizes are within the colloidal silver you are using for inhalation. Because you want to jam these knobs.
If you go for silver inhalation, then that can be lifesaving info. You don’t want to be fooled with a product like this:

This product has a silver distribution maximum at more than 100 nanometer, that’s 10-100 times bigger than the required size. Its like you try to hit a fly with a heavy pole…

Luckily some brands have been tested:

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Repor...html#CompTable

You will find that some of the more interesting ones are:

These products fit the criteria.

There are (of course) commercial links in-between the testing institute and one of the producers. But they still did a great job.

I don’t want to downgrade the biological effectivity of any other product, if taken orally. But for inhaling I would not joke and go for one of the best. Forget about using self-made Colloidal Silver for inhalation, it’s normally just to coarse. (Maybe more about it later)

If you are not familiar with MMS, google MMS + Humble.

Jim Humble has done a great job for humanity, kudos to him!

His protocols are here:

http://jimhumble.biz/

You can get MMS now in many places, but do not try to mix it by yourself.
Warning: Chlorite is not Chloride or Chlorine !

”Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.”

So back to the scenario and again, the worst case: You are getting sick with this flu, despite of all prevention. If you live alone, you have to have everything ready and at hand, or you will die. You will start vomiting and diarrhoea. Basically your entire digestive system will shut down. You can just forget about green tea parties, turmeric barbeque and all the nice remedies you have ever imagined. Because whatever you take in, will come out again without entering into the blood stream.
The only way how to get something in the body is through:

I. Inhaling
II. The skin
III. Injection/Intravenous

I.: Inhalation: I will use an Asthma inhalator to get colloidal silver-water into the lungs. The virus will sit deep in the lungs, where the fine alveoli are. For a droplet of water to reach the smaller alveoli, a drop-size of less than 6 micrometer is required:

Most cheap inhalators will create much bigger droplets. Then the colloidal silver will never reach the alveoli and the virus - with known consequences. There are definitely other very good inhalators in the market, but here is what I know:
A reasonable inhalator which can produce the required drop size is the OMRON C28 or C29.
The average mean diameter of drops produced by the C28 or C29 is 3 micrometer:

C28

C29

They are nearly identical.

Deep inhale through the mouthpiece (not the mask) and exhale through the nose.

That will do.

II.: Through the skin: MMS through the skin can be taken with DMSO. The catch is: The activation of the MMS will create free radicals, while the DMSO is well known for deactivating free radicals. It’s been reported that it will still work, but with less efficiency for the MMS. Try DMSO out before any emergency. If you have a weak liver, then forget about it.

Another option to get MMS into the body through the skin is by mixing it with MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane). MSM is not deactivating the MMS, but its absorption through the skin is much slower. It can be taken in faster by placing it under the tongue/in the mouth. That’s I think the best way during a CS, but I have not tested it (yet).
DMSO and MSM are widely used by vets or you can get it in feed-shops.

III. MMS through intravenous infusion: Get infusion-sets (e-bay) and isotonic NaCl. Use 250 or 500 ml only. Learn how to set the needle (Red cross, friends etc).
Here is how it is done by good old Jimmy:

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-intervenous.htm

Important:
Do not take any Vitamin C, if you start the intake of MMS. These two substances will only neutralise themselves. There should be a gap of minimum 3-4 hours between last Vitamin C intake and the start of MMS.

The effective substance in MMS is Chloride-Dioxide, ClO2. It’s a radical oxidizer like Hydrogen Peroxide, but with much less or no reactivity towards healthy tissue. ClO2 attacks only unhealthy tissue and particles which are foreign to the body. The mode of attack is the same as the macrophages are doing: By oxidative burst. But because it does not attack healthy tissue, no safeguarding by Catalase is required.
One symptom of lung-damage during the Cytokine Storm is the clotting of the alveoli by dead macrophages, because it’s natural for them to dissolve after digesting the virus. But that results in depositing a lot of waste in the alveoli. That’s actually the same process which creates the white pus in an open wound. But that mucus in the lungs is not very helpful, because it will clot the alveoli.
By using ClO2 to combat the virus in the lungs, it is likely that less mucus will be created there, which increases the chance of a recovery with healthy lungs.
We are talking here only about MMS, which is acting out from the blood-stream.

WARNING: Do NOT try to inhale the MMS. It will only cause damage.

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” Marc Twain

About the dosage of MMS: In a normal situation you start the therapy with 1 drop and increase it by one drop at a time every 12 hours. The protocols are in the above mentioned links.
You will increase the dosage until you get the detox reaction (Herxheimer reaction). Then you decrease a little bit until the symptoms subside. From there you slowly move ahead in time.
But an impending CS is not a normal situation and time is too short to test something…
Jim says that a 6-8 drop dose is to start with during an acute malaria episode. If you are not used to it, then you will have a very heavy detox reaction. It manifests in vomiting and diarrhoea. In a normal situation that is quite stressful.

But if you are fighting the Tiger in combat, then these symptoms have already started, so less to worry about it..

What I mean is, it would be best if you prepare yourself and find out your detox-level and push it up BEFORE you have to fight the Tiger. Some people have pushed their level from 4 drops at the beginning to 15 drops every 12 hours, or more. They cleared the system of all “garbage”, so that they do not feel any detox stress any more at that level. But if a rookie starts with 15 drops, he WILL have a VERY difficult time with the Herxheimer Reaction for 24 hours. (Believe me, I know…) There are several threads discussing the effect and dosage of MMS.

You can save a lot of stress by getting used to MMS. Imagine a situation where you and your partner are unprepared and will get a little fever. You might think: “That’s it !! Quick some strong MMS !!” As a result you will get a strong detox reaction which is unknown to you, and you are misjudging it to be the flu. You might think “Oh god, the Cytokine Storm will hit any moment, fast more MMS to block it.” That will increase only the detox-effect. You have created a self-enhancing dilemma...
You will be in extreme emotional stress while vomiting and having continuous diarrhoea. Lying near the toilet with DSMO puddles on the floor and a needle in your arm, you will be unable to speak, because MSM is under the tongue and you will expect that the CS will bloat you any minute. Your partner might just eat an orange and be ok after that. But by watching you, he/she might think that this damned internet should be banned.
Because instead of being a (CS) Storm-trooper who kicks the flu, or a Light-warrior who dissolves the flue through spiritual energy, you have just turned into a Hypochondriac who does Rodeo on the Swine.
So better to get acquainted to MMS.

Last edited by bashi; 03-08-2010 at 08:36 PM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote