View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #42
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

Quote:
At first, I too responded w/a bit of unease (almost panic) about the ENORMOUS amt of dvd's, conference material, for sale on the website, until it settled in over a bit of time that there IS actually a LOT of free material there... the most important are FREE for everyone.
I agree with Moxie. I another post I was upset that they took out videos that I know can help. I was so mad that I didn't want to look more into Keylontic Sciences but that little voice we have told me to get over myself and to research into it. To be open minded... and I did. Azurite Press nav is a bit messy and that's why people can't find the free materials but they are there.

I've been working on them since Feb and I can say they do work! I've learned so much and actually found answers to questions I had since I was a kid.

I've also visited and signed into the Keylontic Science e-Group. So much eagerness to help and the kindness is unbelievable!

Anyways thank you Stardustaquareion for all the info you have gathered here.

Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote