View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #95
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Thanks, Jack.

You have not actually implemented the techniques in your own life?
To date ive written my "Notice of understanding and intent and claim of right", have had it signed by a public notary, and witnessed by three people. This little document will be used in the case of any encounters with a police officer who wishes to enforce his statutes on me. It also states clearly that i am utilising my common law right to travel using my unregistered, untaxed, and uninsured conveyance of the day. At the moment im tying up some loose ends before embarking on this step, as im sure your aware, having an unregistered car on the road will indeed draw attention, so its not something to be taken lightely or without the correct knowledge and courage to implement that knowledge where needs be.

My main focus at the moment is on working out the Irish treasury system and finding out if it works in the same way as the Canadian system which can be taken advantage of in order to avail of the right to free education by discharging any student loans in such a manner that getting another student loan afterwords would create no implications, legal or otherwise.

I'm also in the process of legally discharging some Loans i had taken out a few years previously, this is looking good so far and im confident it will be succesful.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote