View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #94
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
Hey Jack,

I've been watching some of the videos. It's a very interesting approach and pretty straight forward.

Perhaps I missed it but is there a resource like a pdf file or a booklet that can be downloaded with all of the freeman documents that Maynard uses in one place?
I can send you a couple of pdf's that might help you out there. One of them is written using Ireland as an example, the other one Canada, and the third one Australia. Reading the three of them will give you an insight into how the systems works, as Ireland, Australia, United States, Canada and the UK have very similar systems. My computer just wiped out last night and i lost all of my data so im going to have to download them all again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
Do you know of any groups (in the US) that gather to discuss these concepts on a regular basis? It would be very helpful to people if there were groups where one could pair up and do role playing to get the terminology down. Like one person would speak the lines of a cop and the other would have a chance to practice the proper responses. Do you know of anything like that going on?
Without doubt there are groups doing this all over the United States, And the same goes for Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland. It depends what state your in, If you can tell me that i'll find some groups near home for you.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote