View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:42 AM   #78
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
To escape a trap a person first needs to know how this trap is constructed.
I think the step before that is for everyone to realize that they are in a trap... and what kind of trap it is...

so I am working on flyer #2 of the FReZoN info-sheets...

I need some help with the dates/wordage, tho...

----------------
Do you want to play LEGALOPOLY?
(oh, umm… I forgot…we already are…)

• Everything is GOVERNED BY the Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC- started in [date]) for Maritime Authority of freight transported for International Trade and Commerce.
• Your SSN is assigned a BOND # for the labor resources you provide over your lifetime as financial surety for the corporation of “The United States Of America” to pay back the monetary loan we got from Great Britain in 1913.
• Common English words are re-defined for each DOCUMENT-STATUTE of the country’s “faux-laws” according to the purpose and results desired for each business CORPORATION’s contracts and transactions. That is why it is so confusing for anyone who does not study in the LAW SOCIETY.

Do you want to quit playing in a GAME you know nothing about and can’t win?

• Don’t fight CITY HALL… (why would you want to beat up a company office building anyway?). Be a responsible human being and don't start any trouble unnecessarily.
• Peacefully Assert your Sovereignty by serving a “Notice of Understanding and Intent” to [your representative] and allow for a reasonable time lapse before you serve them your “Claim Of Right”. (*good website source for helping people construct one).
• (*additional websites for info on this issue)

------------------

my thought on this is... if lots of people swamp the government with NoI's/ CoR's, they will be too busy to give rebuttal(s) in time

so print off a bunch of flyers and post them everywhere... let the peace-fight begin

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-27-2010 at 01:14 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote