View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #76
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

I can udnerstand wholeheartedly when you advise people not to rush into this. I'm not giving legal advice, but I am putting the cards on the table for everyone to see, and from there they can make up their own minds.

Like anyone will tell you, dont do this because you heard some guy on the internet talking about it, do it because you've done enough research to give a good enough level of understanding to how this system works and how we can then use that knowledge to our advantage.

To escape a trap a person first needs to know how this trap is constructed. Once that has been accomplished weaknesses can be found in the bars and a nail file can be found hidden in the cornor. Everyone is entitled to this information but unfortunatly were coming to a stage where its becoming more of an obligation if people want to keep their sovereignty and stop these serial manipulators from carrying out their agenda.

I'm highly doubtfull that these guys are even going to accomplish what they have set out to do no matter how much they try. Were entering into a new level energetic resonance explained very well by Ian Xen Lungold as well as other researchers in this field, where the kind of behaviour that these people exhibit will no longer be compatible with the vibratory frequencies that will dominate the earth.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote