View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #14
historycircus

Default Re: This is horrible

Yeah, well, the UNINTENDED consequence was create a place where free thinking, like minded individuals can come together to discuss whatever we feel is important. Is that a bad thing?

I caught a lot of flack, and watched others catch a lot of flack, in this forum because of "negative energy." You cannot wish your way out of problems. Sadness and despair is just part of the human condition, and some of the greatest works of poetry, art, and even statecraft have been the product of negative feelings. To get rid of negativity would be to get rid of the balance inherent in human nature. It is what we choose to do with that negativity that seperates the monsters from the men. We chose to talk about it on an internet forum. If the apocalypse is coming, there are a good number of people here who are going to have to get thicker skin to survive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekersearching View Post
I am all for freedom of speech and knowledge is key in the coming days of our precious planets transitions. I also spend quite a bit of my time supporting various animal advocacy groups, but this thread should not have been entered on Project Avalon's forum. Listed below are the objectives Kerry and Bill have set forth for Project Avalon.

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

I believe it is of utmost importance for this forum to maintain a positive path and not feed into this deep seeded negativity that waits for an opportunity to scare us or make us angry. Unfortunately, I did not prepare myself for the footage that was posted and I am now deeply saddened by what I saw. The footage did not help any of us or provide positive resources; it only opened us up to hate and negativity.

Please be responsible with what you post.

Peace