Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #52
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Thank-you for the last several posts. I haven't studied them in detail yet. I will later today. Here is one more rather irreverent video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1CWB...eature=related If we can study Egyptology and the Bible...side by side...we may lose our faith and gain our faith...simultaneously. Keeping Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom at the center of such a study would be most beneficial. I predict the emergence of a New Theology which will be interdisciplinary...and which will be a lot like science fiction...except it won't be fiction. I really think that what we discuss in Avalon will be a foundational part of this New Theology which will have Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom at it's core. That's my bias. But I think that it's going to be a very rough and rocky journey...and that a lot of good people are going to go insane, divorce, suicide...and get involved in all sorts of dangerous cults and practices. You may want to keep going to church...while studying all of the disruptive information...to avoid jumping out of the frying-pan, and into the fire. A lot of people are in the process of getting their fingers burnt...right up to their armpits. Don't be one of them.

Tangentially...consider Amen Ra, Hathor, Mary, Lucifer, Satan, Jesus, and God. Also consider the Goa'uld in Stargate SG1. Start connecting the dots. Once again...this is going to take a lot of courage and thick skin. And don't ridicule anyone. Use extreme caution and tact. Don't destroy good people. We need them.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote