View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 AM   #384
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Yeah Antonia I still have your number, after a quick look around I can't seem to find a particular Nexus thread. Is this anything to do with the Nexus magazine? Can you gimme a link or point me in the right direction?

For some reason, which im not too certain about just yet, im feeling very cynical about this whole forum talk thing, im gonna try and gather my thoughts together and explain a bit better but I don't feel like any of us are going any where with any of this. Its just posts on a forum, what are we doing?

You say certain things on your last post about healing the planet and stuff, what kind of evidence have you that any of this is working. I can understand your reasons for wanting to do it but where are the results?

Please, please, please, don't be offended by my comments, no offence is meant, these are the thoughts in my head thats all, I have to be honest do I not?

Im changing, in ways I don't fully comprehend yet but I think my posting days are coming to an end. I feel like I am moving into a different way of living. For example you may have gathered from an earlier post that I'm not employed anymore. I don't want to be.

OK I think thats enough for now,

I will post more on all of this again when I can gather it all into something clearer.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote