Old 10-11-2008, 11:42 AM   #58
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post
** Good to See ALL who have come here, a BIG Hello

Oh Yes, I'm Onboard with This Project Venus

There is a strong Vortex of ENERGY forming up here, LOTS of Very GOOD ideas.

A Question occurs to my Mind: Are Jaques and the other Planners at Project Venus yet Aware of ALL this Support being generated here.? If they are not, they should be made Aware. Perhaps = forward Copies of Postings from here to Jaques at P-Venus.

I am also suggesting to send an Invitation for all those Planners, Coordinators, Thinkers, Pioneers, et al, at Project Venus to join with us us here in this Forum. Opening the Channels of Interactive Communication would greatly expedite phases of the Project.

There are a LOT of very talented people here at Project Avalon, from whom ideas become as Fuel for Positive Direction, Spiritual Growth, and 'Git-er-Done' know-how.

Some here have expressed some Confusion as to Creations Laws. For the 'beginning' of Understanding for this Valuable Truth, please read at this Link:
http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/IntroToSp...0Teachings.pdf

I will only add here: Creations Laws Supersede ALL laws of man or 'gods'. All the known "laws of Physics, Nature, Sociology, Biology, Cosmology, and etc." are SUBSETS of the Laws of Creation. The knowledge of Truth is a Light which illuminates the Spirit.

And, FWI, I have Permission from Michael Horn to Post this Link:

http://www.theyfly.com/

** In Peace
Right on, Herr J_rod7!

Welcome on board. What a tremendous Uplifting!
Your suggestions could be discussed by the Pioneers here at the thread 'What we are supposed to do' by Xammy(section 'General Discussion', or see direct link in one of the posts above) - your further contribution would also be greatly appreciated.

Creation Rules and Inspires!

Salome.:-)

Pioneer Dolphin,
I will shorty send you a note about your 'ps-question' on your personal page here at Avalon; i can already tell you that i am another 'Mortal' just like you and all the rest.
I heard of Project Venus less than a week ago( precisely on the(un)famous Oct. 7!), through 'Zeitgeist: Addendum' - i wrote pretty lenghty about this personal experience at the thread 'What we are supposed to do' by Xammy.
See you there, right?!

Behold the Future; it is within You.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote