View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Nexus 2012: give your feed back to Phied's music designed for our meditations

Friends,

Phied has designed some sacred sound music for our meditations.

Please download it for free below:

This is what Phied said:

Alright, the half hour file is available for trial runs and comments.

If the type of feeling evoked by the file goes well with everyone, I will be doing another file in the same style that is much longer.

If anyone has any qualitative way of describing how it could be done differently, don't be afraid to speak up! Now is the perfect time to do it, because afterwards I will really be getting to work.

This is just one of the many possible approaches to soundtracking for meditation: the "minimal, slowly evolving soundscape" approach. There are many other approaches that are highly suitable as well, if anyone prefers: some popular elements include: natural backgrounds, piano and strings (very popular), tibetan bowls. Sometimes, it's even possible to make composite files that flow from one into another, which was an option I was also considering.

Here's the file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/190981177/01.mp3

And give your feed back so he will rearrange it as necessary .
By next week tuesday we will have a longer piece . It will last approximatively 1 hour.
This is the piece we will be using for our first global synchronized meditation which will start on sunday the 8th of february.

It will be posted on the music section of the nexus site . So make sure to go there and download it before the 8th event.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/

Remember it's important we all listen to the same piece of music as that will help to tune into one another more easily and resonate as ONE HEART.

Blessings to you all

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-30-2009 at 02:19 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote