View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 01:59 PM   #77
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
When will you have interviews with either Lisette Larkins or Nancy Red Star? Nancy in particular would be very interesting, as she has written (and is continuing to write) books detailing Skyperson/Star Nations lore among Native American groups and has spoken with many tribal Elders in the course of compiling her material.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
We do know Lisette Larkins - a delightful and fascinating person. We've not yet met Nancy Red Star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Hi Bill and Kerry,

When are you visiting Canada? Heard Bill is going to reside in Australia (which I wonder about as the internet is going to be censored shortly) and Kerry are you going to stay in Sedona?
Wish there were more Canadians on this Forum...not that I don't really appreciate communicating with you all from diverse countries around the globe.
Enjoy being part of this Forum and feel Bill and Kerry you are doing a great job!
No plans to visit Canada, though I love the country. My parents were both Canadian and I've spent quite a bit of time out west, climbing and hiking in the Rockies. I also spent a year teaching in the Laurentians in Ste-Agathe-des-Monts when I was in my 20s, where I first learned to ski.

I've also fallen in love with Australia: my first visit there was just last month, which no-one, including myself, can believe. I'm considering all my options. At the moment I'm in Switzerland, a beautiful, sane and impeccably organized country which I know well and where I have a large number of friends. I'll be here certainly for a number of months and maybe much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narain View Post
Hi Bill & Kerry,

When one school building in haiti collapsed, it was normal but when another school building there too collapsed (this news was very short and casualties were minimum)....is there some similarity bet bridge in minneapolis and this...may be i am thinking in exreams...please forgive me if am wrong in my thinking....
Good questions... but absolutely no idea, I'm afraid.

[To be continued...]
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote