View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #29
babydus2004

Default Re: HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRa View Post
this is me...
i know i have an assigned job...
and over time and life experience i have learned something about it...
it will totally turn on at the correct time...
there is something many of us "latents" are waiting for...
and i believe it is for exactly when shtf...
i do not perform well unless under severe pressure to do so...
i don't believe this to be a shortcoming anymore... i am designed this way on purpose it seems to me now...
at some points in my life i have been under pressure, and make things happen and stay cool when others are phreaking out losing it amidst the chaos...
i do not do well when it seems to be all hunky dorey... ya know?
i have children...
my son has told me that he knows i know and he will stay close to me because i will be the one who will know what to do to be safe (this is when faced with option to live with his father)...
i had visions many years ago of having to walk, toting the children behind me... and walk a long long way... in one particular vision all i was carrying was a roll of blankets and a large bag of seeds which was well hidden... strange vision at the time... not so now

thank you for your post
and thank everyone for the contributions to this board

SunRa
It sounds like you and me may have the same type of personality.Your vision is also interesting to me as I have had a couple of dreams over the last few months that normally would have scared me.In the first one I heard the words "you need to help get these people out from under the blanket of darkeness" and in the dream I literally saw a blanket in the sky making things dark and I was pulling people out from under it.Instead of waking up terrified I woke up feeling hopeful about myself being able to help others.The second dream was that there were zombies or some other type of creature running around attacking people and I couldnt understand why everyone was just standing there watching them come toward them and get them.So I started fighting these creatures off of people and killing them.I was even jumping onto buildings and evading these creatures and then knocking them down and destroying them.I also woke up very hopeful about myself being able to handle the bad.I don't know what these dreams or if they mean anything about the future but I know they helped me to feel more sure of myself.