View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:33 AM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Are there any real visionaries on this forum?

Anchor, don't kid yourself, you are a visionary.

I've some glimpses into the future. One is somewhat frightening to my sense of what it is to be an individual and learn at this level ~ where one must deal with the consequences of their own behavior. And that is a world of grey/human hybrids under "hive" mind control that David Jacobs wrote about in his book, The Threat. I did not like that vision of the future at all.

And then there is the vision put out by the hard core Christians where Armageddon plays itself out and those who are left exist in a Mad Max's kind of world which is extremely depressing for me to even contemplate. That type of mindset is what got the world into the fix it is in today where one looks at short term goals, consumer society and war ridden with battles occuring at every level of existance. I don't like that future either.

And then there is this possibility. 2012 is a mass awakening in consciousness where everyone has the personal experience of being connected to the whole and where everyone realizes we are all ONE. As a result, people wake up. They see the consequences of their behavior and choose to work together to clean up the mess left from being asleep. Life is based on self-governance and politicians are eliminated. There is no need for a central government. Communities needs are met by those at the local level and are self sustaining. Each member of society is viewed as someone of worth and is assisted in finding their role of how they can contribute to the maintenance of the community. Life is built around old fashioned spiritual values. Religions for the most part would diminish and not be needed as spiritual evolution would have taken a major jump and everyone recognizes we are all spiritual beings working together in the betterment of ours and others species. There is an attitude of husbandry toward the land, animals and creatures in the sea. There is an attitude of brotherhood with all of creation. One seeks to find ways to contribute as compared to taking. One is supported and encouraged to do what they can and be the best that they can be. The monetary system would be eliminated as there would be no need. Children are raised with joy and compassion and expected to find their way to contribute to the community at an early age. The focus would be more on a rural life style as compared to city and urban life. Food would be grown with ecological foresight and also with wishing to provide the greatest nutritional value. There were be no insurance industry as health care is free but not really needed as most living a healthy life style have no need of doctors. In fact, cutting edge research is so amazing that there really would be no reason to be ill at all. Music is used for healing and for creativity. Free energy is available and makes it easier to provide for the necessities at the local level.

There is also a healthy relationship with peaceful offworlders and we interact with them in a variety of projects on a regular basis. Humans take their role in Universal Brotherhood among all ET species. Humans also have exchange programs (this really has already been going on for years) out in the open and youth are prepared for this as an opportunity when they mature.

Humans also participate.. as in Star Trek the Next Generation and SG1, meaning youth are groomed to both space and time travel.

These are some of my visions for possible futures. Personally I like the concept of gardens wherever one goes.