View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:09 AM   #7
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

The question they have posed, I think, is a normal question . It's stupid as the world we live in is stupid.

Why should appearance be more important than intelligence ?

Why do people spend so much money for artificial beauty that is often not much more than self-mutilation these days ?

Why do they spend money for hedonstic enjoyments, why is so much money invested to wars , to efforts for speeding up the evolution in few while everyone else is left far behind ?

We live in stupid world if you want to know my opinion, and the intelligence in us ( globaly ) is just awakening.
What does it help that one or few or thousands are awakened to freedom of thought ?
It is excellent sign of our times but we stil live surrounded by milliards of disorganized, malnutritioned , uneducated and uncared for individuals who are equal to us by designation but we are unable to lift them all up at once .

And I'm sure, in their address, that there are people from all countries, all continents, all 'races' and castes who carry special gifts in them ,
who had encountered ETs , who had been chosen.

Unfortunatelly, the rule is that one has to come out ( and often with great assertivity these days ) to be able to address people.

For some , even like me, it's not the easiest task because of what I've been through, ET-human paradigm.

I think the times are quit where people were searched for ..

With overpopulation the world may be getting much more chaotic .

I think it is normal question , some say it's climatic conditions that has shaped races , some of us think that it's human 'DNA' mutation ,
that brought along distinguished sorts of human beings, each with slightly different constitution , inborn abilities and backgrounds, 99% probability it is both .

It's still very sensitive question but it needs to be worked out by all of us , and we may only encourage people from other parts of the world to come forwards with their experiences and testimonies , if they feel it's the important thing to do.

It would of course enlighten this world very much if we become more aware that we are all on the same board .

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote