View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #806
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Transit View Post
Abrax,

Sorry for the tangent, but this thread is a wild ride and I would like to throw in another twist or two.

I have always been fascinated by "Last Days" or "End of Days" prophecy via old testament sources and any other sources I can get my hands on.

I have recently awakened from the path of Mormonism to be precise. One of the issues that led to my awakening was my thirst for ongoing enlightenment. What I found within this particular religion was that an attempt was made at the roots of the religion to dabble in prophecy and revelation as it related to the existing base of scriptures and freemasonry. Yet, nowadays there was nothing new. This baffled me, how could a common intelligent human being be okay stagnating with no real new knowledge or additional knowledge that would help along the path back to the source?

There is fundamentally nothing 'wrong' In Transit with any religion, cult or clan to attempt to reinvigorate its perceptional basis by prophecy or some other means to effectualize some form of the 'enlivening'. The trouble is that any such fundamental reform requires a 'new revelation' and something that 'created' the new clan or religion in the first place.
So the attempts of reform or seeking of affiliations often becomes restricted by existing dogma and the seeking of the 'deeper archetypes' is hindered by the long entrenched paradigms and viewpoint; Mormon, Freemason or otherwise.

At one point I my inner self knew that it must break free from these chains of man-made dogma. At the same time I knew I was leaving behind knowledge that had helped me get to this point. I was an outcast by all others who were happy in their stagnated state. I was the rebel.

This is rather understandable. Much knowledge and experience has resonated with you and has become part of your selfdefined Identity. But in 'breaking free', you have allowed yourself to 'keep the things of value to you' and also allowed yourself to replace the 'useless aspects' by some new ones you are searching for as a 'new revelator' for the path back to source.

Anyway, I provide this illustration to you in reference to my upcoming question so please stay with me. In my departure from Mormonism and Christianity it seemed to me that there is really something underneath the layers of loving Mormonism and all of Christianity that must be exposed to the unsuspecting loving membership (and most members of these religion are great and unsuspecting) before we can move any further towards the Source.

Ah yes, the rebel and reformer is 'coming out'. You have discerned on your innermost cosmic ID of your soul say; that there is validity and truth at the basis of your 'old religion' and your affinities and you wish to preserve the ''good' but reform or deconstruct the 'old and worn and 'bad''.

So, the question here is will the unknown ugliness of Mormonism as well as all religions be exposed at some point in the future in your opinion?

#6: Jesus says: "Do not lie. And do not do what you hate.
For everything is disclosed in view of the truth.
For there is nothing hidden that will not become revealed.
And there is nothing covered that will remain undisclosed."

How would this scenario play out?

I have recently had the feeling that there will be participation or an interaction that has to do with inner earth or the lost tribes as spoken of in ancient scripture. What are your thoughts on this?

Yes, the 'lost tribes' are the 'Sons of Jacob' are the 'starsigns of the Mazzaroth' - so everyone is an Israelite and inheritor of the Abrahamic promises due to their one-to-one correspondences. Josep=Aquarius say and Manasses as the 'Great Nation' and Ephraim as the 'Company of Nations' indeed refer to the 'birthrights' of the 'material prosperity' in the USA and the British Commonwealth respectively.

I terms of prophecy, and you know it all revolves about Solomon's Temple in geographical Jerusalem; the redefinition of Israel, the Man or Prince with God from the political nation Israel, is the expected bringing in of the Shiloh (and 12th Imam and Kalki and Maitreya and Melchizedek/Essenes).

So the decisive factor will not be geopolitical manoeverings, say as during World War 2 with Hitler in the role of Elijah for Agartha's Luminari and say the axis leaders (Roosevelt, Stalin, Churchill, de Gaulle) as the Elijahs for Shamballa's Illuminati; but a 'playing out' on a less personalised level in the clans themselves (Inner Priesthood of the Moon versus Outer Science of the Sun say).
This also engages a largely staged 'alien' component as the 'overarching' Eagle of Abrasax say as the 'unifier' of the 'brotherhoods'.
All of this derives from the common and shared 'old archetypes' of the Illuminati and the Luminari as a typefying labeling.

What do you know of the legend of the city of Enoch?

It's the same as Ezekiel's 'Holy City of Light' as a 'substructure' for the 'New Jerusalem' in the Thuban perspective.

That's it for now. Your time and insight are much appreciated by one who is always In Transit.
I hope I have been of help In Transit.

Thanks
AA