View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #42
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Children of the New Dream - Drunvalo Melchizedek

I agree whole heartedly that we need to look for our guidance within. This is a VERY complicated universe and dimension that we are all navigating together. I believe in the motto, "All chiefs, no indians." I advise all to base their reality on their own personal experience and intuitions. To give away personal power got us into this mess; I believe claiming our individual sovereignty will lead us out. ie. we lead ourselves into knowledge and wholeness in the ONE and thus create true responsibility.

I postulate that if we all were absolutely responsible for ourselves, then we may earn the right to be a part of a very eclectic galactic community. I've had more then a few experiences with more then a few races. They are as willful, different, and tangible as we are. Many from ALL races are seeking to improve themselves and receive greater understanding. There is always another rung in the ladder to climb. We need to fix ourselves to climb our next rung. These children are evidence, to me, that we are doing just that.

This is a very exciting time to be alive on earth and be a part of this change. I agreed to be here. Remember that this birth of you on this planet most likely was not an accident. What happens here and in YOU effects the entire creation... I truly believe this.

DM is not wrong, Miriam is not wrong. They are just different people with different experiences to share in differing ways. As we all are. I respect that. I respect that a lot. And I have no doubt that if in a room together, the two would talk about their differences in a calm and reasonable fashion. They appear to have more in common then not.

Ok, that's more then I've said in a while.

Peace of Mind through the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote