View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 03:46 AM   #1504
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hello Dearest Friends

First, my apologies for not responding sooner as I wanted to. I very much live in the 3-D world complete with a job and family responsibilities.

I am a bit overwhelmed by the experiences of the last few days. It is surreal realizing the gift we have been given, then trying to maintain an actual life on top of that as if everything is business as usual. Now, with the addition of being honored this way, I am finding it difficult to put anything into words, let alone think halfway straight, so please bear with me.

My deepest wish has forever been to know Jesus and to serve others.
I have always felt a very deep connection to Him as though I knew Him personally. I've taken just about every path there is to find Him; countless books, years and years of classes and seminars in religions, new age even trying to understand the sciences trying to prove what metaphysics have always known.

This is the very first time I have ever felt, in every fiber in my being, that I am doing His work, the work I knew I came, here to do.
The love in my heart, especially the last few days, has been indescribable. I see the world so completely different and FEEL the meaning of "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within You" I see the deeper meaning of how each experience in my life; every thought, every choice was all exquisitely planned and synchronistically perfect.

I feel Jesus's teachings were very much what is being taught in this thread and most of what is recorded in mainstream teachings has been altered or changed to keep us in the dark.
There is also a stigma attached to one being a "Jesus Freak" due to the aversion to many religions and the damage they have done to the psyche through manipulation and control; keeping the Truth away from the masses.

Jesus taught two teachings, the exoteric or what He taught to the masses and the esoteric, the teaching reserved for His inner circle. This wasn't because he was was being mean, it was because He knew most would not understand and why the apostles helped Him to translate or put the message into understandable pieces when they taught "The Good News".

I believe humanity is ready to understand teachings never before brought to the planet as most information is merely a regurgitated form of the same.

I pray I will be able to provide another angle in which to perceive from

It is my heartfelt wish to be in service to my Avalon family and to honor each one of you for the perfection that you are.

In the Love of our Creator/Father/Mother
Mary