View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #8
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Doom and Bloom - Our Future

I have a feeling if we can get past the old behavior patterns of the past, new technologies can be used to help. I am hoping that they will discover and use a new energy source. There also needs to be a way of looking into another form of transportation. There seems to be many plane accidents here lately. And our dependency on oil is putting a burden through the power structure of the world's governments.

Creating solar powered energy for the home is a good start. But is that legal? Or do power companies shun that because they want to remain in control?

There are many regulations on what you can or cannot do when it comes to discovering new technologies. I hope that TPB will awaken to new ways of doing things to make living more productive. BioDome Gardens would also be a neat new feature. I also want to see the discovery of converting Ocean water to an energy source and an unlimited water supply for everyone. Our Earth is 75% water. We need to be able to harness the Ocean in this next age.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote