View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #1091
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

To all of you:

I know that at anytime I or those contributing to this thread may loose access or their ability to participate here do to circumstances beyond our control.

Since there is no time like the present I wish to take a moment and extend a heart felt and humble thanks to all of you who have participated and contributed to Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

For me it has proven to be one of the most illuminating and revealing discussions I have ever witnessed and is one of the primary reasons for my participation with Project Avalon.

I have known for years that there was 'something more' than the few strategically placed kernels of truth that I have been spoon fed throughout my lifetime. I have also taken Jesus at his word and have held close to my heart his admonishment to 'Knock and the door shall be opened'.

I believe that through this thread some of those 'doors have been opened'. I have not reached closure as of yet but have a renewed interest in the vital questions that have perplexed me over the years and I would guess, many others as well.

A special thanks to you Abraxas, for your contribution with your deep incites and revelations. You have made my mind flip inside and out and twist over and upon itself, which I am afraid was sorely needed!

I thank you and hold a deep gratitude to you for this and ask one additional question:

Is it within your power to show us the process by which we may also, gain access to the Thubane Records?

Peace to all of you!

Last edited by bigmo; 02-11-2010 at 05:00 PM.