View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #130
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Good Morning everyone,

I was reluctant to post, but I'm hoping I can add something of value here.

There's a lot going on in our world, yet alone a forum such as Project Avalon. Based on most of the responses I've read, some of us are reacting in a way that makes some on this planet think we should and need to be controlled. We have no power when we are kicking, screaming, spitting, cursing, and calling names. I do not mean to offend anyone with that description of behaviors, but it is similar to villagers holding pitchforks at an assembly.

Create what it is you want to see here.
The best approach moving forward is to really put in place what "we" as forum members wish to see. Implementing such power simply requires us to establish "Forum Member Guidelines", and not just those handed down to you to be adhered to. We have to set the table that we prefer to eat dinner at....That is using your power.

This will put in place specific processes and procedures we as a community wish to see before or immediately following any certain action. This will go beyond a Thuban or any thread, but can be effective in flushing out all accountability when such forum established guidelines are not followed. Everyone including the moderators and Bill himself can contribute to this rebirth. It seems the time is ripe for rebooting Avalon's intentions' no?
Take control of your site, if those whom created or pay for it are sincere about what this forum represents, they will embrace the effort. If not, then that may be revealing in itself. Even then, we have other options ranging from offering to pay half of the cost for this forum and become owners, to creating our own very simiar site/forum to this one.

Use your power, and ultimately if you cannot have some level of control here, then use your power by disengaging from this site collectively. Camelot and Avalon stands because of you, despite it's role in waking you up. That will speak volumes to anyone whom do not have your best interest at heart. Action always speaks louder than words.

Best Regards,
gscraig