View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #2216
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Yeah of course the healing stuff is very positive and welcome, just commenting on the fact that 6 million (well you know what I mean) different threads on 2 opposite phenomena happened to proliferate on the forum at the same time = polarization.

Thats lovely BROOK, no one is to blame.

I think the swine flu/ vaccination obsession is very low-level topic for discussion (and I am entitled to that opinion - and the others are equally entitled to their discussions) When you compare it to the spanish influenza of 1918 it really is a joke.

However,

On the beautiful and profound topic you were saying and referencing from the White Book about healing the self and others through intent and belief;

I was watching and great discussion a couple of nights ago on the same line of thought between Dr Bruce lipton and Dr Rupert Shelldrake.. was fascinating and relevant, if you get a moment I think this youtube series is the same one as what I downloaded on bittorrent: (some of Bruce Lipton's statements were bang on the money, what a great man, i'm going to buy his 'Biology Of Belief' book)

YouTube - Rupert Sheldrake and Bruce Lipton A Quest Beyond the Limits of the Ordinary clip0

Love you guys don't be offended if I am not jumping on this vaccination paranoia bandwagon (no one could force me to inject it - end of story).
Get the book! By Bruce Lipton I have it and it's probably one of the first books that brought me on my journey

I'm with you on the swine flu thing...it's getting driven into the ground

Last edited by BROOK; 07-17-2009 at 02:25 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote