View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The US Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Skip the first 3 or 4 minutes. I included the link because of the part about the United States...although the first part may be part of the big picture for the U.S. The clip is not tactful...but I think it contains information which should be considered. Further research would need to be done to get a clear and accurate picture of what is really going on with the city-states.
Okay. I just finished watching. I took four pages of notes.

I thought the District of Columbia and Washington, DC were the same thing. The District of Columbia is actually within Washington? It's ten square miles of land in the heart of Washington?

It has its own flag?? It has its own Constitution?? This Constitution is associated with "tyrannical Roman law" lex fori, which "has no resemblance to the US Constitution"?

The Act of 1871 created a separate, corporate government for the District of Columbia, which allows it to operate outside the US Constitution? Is this true?

A 13th Amendment to the Constitution, ratified in 1810, called the "Titles of Nobility and Honour," no longer appears in the US Constitution? Is this true?

Did the War of 1812 destroy ratification records of the US Constitution?

Is the United States a corporation?

Thank you, orthodoxymoron, for posting this video.

Avalon members, please help me verify this stuff.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote