View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:20 AM   #8
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you both! I was just getting ready to reread the Urantia Book chapters which deal with this topic (52-54...if I'm not mistaken). I have come to the conclusion that the mythologies, religions, and sacred texts are mostly BS...but that they have underlying truths...which one has to do a lot of digging to expose. Many people blindly follow their religions and leaders...without digging. The few who dig...lose their faith...and just fade away...living lives of quiet desperation. The very few who keep on digging and digging...eventually hit bedrock truth. My pick just hit something solid!

Is an archangel an angel...or simply in charge of the angels? Some say that Michael was/is Jesus. Is Lucifer a friend or foe of Humanity? Is Lucifer really Satan? Is Lucifer really the God of This World? Was Lucifer really Hathor? Could Gabriel be the equivalent of the Old Testament God the Father? Could Gabriel have been Ra...or simply loyal to Ra? Possibly Amen? Gabriel is the most mysterious to me. I'm worried about Gabriel. Are Gabriel and Lucifer hard-core bad-@$$ Gods or Goddesses? Is Michael the peacemaker instead of the warrior? It's off to Urantia-land!

I have concluded that the external texts have been open to manipulation but they are the interpretations of the authors as handed to them by the word of god. The word is handed out so that it's meaning can survive manipulation for those who have ears to hear and eyes to listen. Ulitmately the word of god is in each of us. We have forgotten it, however, and we are on a quest to recover it. when we are in tune with our inner councillor (the urantia book calls this our thought adjuster but you may know it as our conscience) through daily communication (or meditation) then external truths that we hear and see can be confirmed. Take with you what is confirmed. Don't throw away an entire resource because some of it doesn't fit. That is like throwing out a whole bunch of clay that contains a nugget of gold in it. Wash away the mud to reveal the nugget instead. There is much treasure here and there. Sift the weat from the chaff. Find your nuggets and store them in heaven. Don't be disheartend because you think you have found your treasure in a single resource and then you find a fools gold nugget and think the whole resource is fools gold. You wouldn't have got so excited about what did fit if it was fools gold to start with.

Much of the truths you have discovered so far are the same truths I have discovered on my personal quest. Keep digging my friend. Seek and you will find. Ask and the door will be opened.

Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote