View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #156
babylon4truth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Hi Bill, Thank you for all you and Kerry have done and are doing.

I was looking forward to the new radio show, but I am in the UK and I don't fancy being up at three in the morning either. I notice the radio station want people to pay to listen to their archives So will you be having the archives on your site please?

May I be bold and share my feelings with you that I can't help feeling that you are stretching yourselves too far. I know you and kerry want to find out as much information as you can, but I thought the point of Camelot was to get that information out to the people?
Of late there have been announcements of interviews you have done and statements that they will be posted by next weekend or within a couple of weeks etc. but weeks and sometimes months pass and they never come, there are still vids missing from the long gone conferences. There was a statement on 27th November that You and Kerry were interviewed by Rumour Mill News Radio and still no Interview.
I find myself going to the site for days on end and sometime there is nothing new, just constant announcements of what you are doing next.
I know you are working 24/7 and knowing you two probably eight days a week, but not a lot of point in doing that if you don't pass the information on.
As far as I am concerned you are my most trustworthy source of information and I know you both know more than you are telling us. but please try and leave time for us. I hope this hasn't come accross as a big criticism, I just get so frustrated waiting for promised info and I am worried that you are going to end up with no time for us at all, or maybe will start selling us the information like Hoagland and others.

Take care and keep up the good work

Loved your interview by the way Bill, I could listen to you all day
great post right on the nail, now this is truth.....
babylon4truth is offline   Reply With Quote