View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #88
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Healing list....put the name here ....

For Mudra and her daughter Laura, and for Karen and her daughter Stephanie -- you have always taken care of those who have asked for guidance and help in this forum. Now it is our turn to return the love and guidance you have showered on us with healing thoughts and waves of love.

May all the caregivers in this forum receive love and positive energy as well!

For Becky and Hank, I send you healing thoughts and energies. I hope you get better everyday and forget all the suffering you have experienced in the past.

For all of those who are in pain and suffering, whether physical or mental in this forum, I humbly send you white healing thoughts and energies from this day on. Every night before I sleep, I always have this secret wish that I can reach out to you in the astral world and heal your bodies and worries away.

Because all of us are connected in so many ways than one. In the astral world, we are ALL connected -- whether you believe it or not.

Namaste

Mystic Pilgrim

-------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Please ask permission from the higher self of my daughter Stephanie ...

I am in Portland, OR staying with her for the past month at her new location and have had maybe 2 hours of civil conversation with her trying to help her settle in and also to navigate a "sick" care insurance coverage system that has had sweet little to offer her so far but a multitude of pharmacartel drugs.

She has no idea who her mother is, researcher of alternative health care for the past 20 years ... with knowledge of or ability to find some of the best alternative care available on planet earth. So I cook, clean, wash, iron, mend, and do yard work to take those stressors off her plate.

I think it may be fibromyalgia - she has lots of pain, fatigue, exhaustion, irritability and many of the multi-system symptoms described on this list:
http://www.fibromyalgiatreatment.com/GuaiProtocol.htm

I like this post on Equanimity http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ity#post155620

It reminds me to practice being the unmovable rock in the swirling river or
the willow bending in the tempest.

The weather in usually rainy Portland has been marvelous, and the back yard here is a forest with laurel, weeping birch, magnolia, pine .... In the front a neighbor's tree is a huge American Elm with a trunk at least 6 feet in diameter and branches which make a canopy over half of this property. It is thought to be around 150 years old. I've also had a lot of time to relax into this beauty and wonder that surrounds me as on the weekends I've had the place all to myself.

I believe in miracles.

Love is who we are,
Karen
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote