View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:00 AM   #61
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

I watched the Dr Bill Deagle interview over the weekend. I decided not to post about it immediately because I wanted to think first. I just had a tea break, so here goes...

I am sorry to say that I figured early that he has a messiah complex. This biased me and made it a bit hard to listen to the rest of it. I tried though – all three hours of it. I can easily believe that he is a healer, and his stories about his healing miracles are easy to believe for me. He definitely strikes me as a man who cares very deeply for his fellow man and wants to save us all if he can. Nor do I doubt that he has had wide exposure to black ops goings on. A lot of it though didn’t seem to be based on really “deep involvement” but rather much of it sounds like hearsay based on what some person working in one compartment managed to tell him when given an opportunity, ie: snippets of information – not deep solid information tempered by years of study and involvement.

Sadly, for me, Deagle over-does the doom and gloom. The big three ways split is coming … change is inevitable – it may not be terrifically convenient or comfortable when it does for a lot of people – why dwell on it? His appeal to wake up is done in an almost threatening way –“WAKE UP OR DIE SCREAMING IN PAIN AND DISPAIR!”, that to me does not strike me as a valid approach.

I also decided that I really wished he was more eloquent. Three hours could have been one with some structure. He could take some lessons from David Wilcock, except I suppose if they ever met they would probably cancel each-other out as the negativity and positivity mix together and suck the earth into a vortex of neutral ennui and forcing us all to repeat our 72,000 year cycle a few years early.

A..

Sorry if that last bit wasn’t funny – it was meant to be.

Last edited by Anchor; 10-27-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote