View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

http://www.maar.us/anna_hayes.html

Anna Hayes / Ashayana Deane messenger from the Universe

By Colleen Johnston © 2004

Note: Colleen Johnston is a former UFO cult member, UFO cult researcher as well as alien abduction researcher. No part of this article can be used in part or any form without expressed written consent. For use permission or comments please email her at: webmaster@maar.us

Anna Hayes as she used to be known, (now going by Ashayana Deane) has a typical cultic persona and ideology dealing with ET - channeling and is typical of many UFO Contactee cults. It is really a cookie cutter messiah ‘Melchizedek'[1] molded type of ideology that is currently affecting the UFO and New Age communities. I would estimate that about 70% of UFO cults in existence have the Melchizedek ideology firmly implanted within the groups belief systems. Often such groups will blend various religious and Orthodox viewpoints and other principles that are out there. The name change is typical of the egotistic cultic persona. They some how become more important in their minds – especially if the channeled information indicates they should.

Even groups like the ill-fated Jim Jones and David Koresh had the ET connection enmeshed in a psychotic screwed up ideology. Jim Jones of the People Temple was fascinated with Hitler’s reign and some of the occultist aspects that Hitler used in his belief system. David Koresh of the Branch Davidians (born Vernon Wayne Howell) had a belief in the Flying/ Winged Serpents of God as UFO occupants according to one former member. (To date I have not been able to verify the validity of the statement and would welcome former cult followers of Koresh to validate this please email me if you can verify this and you were a former follower!) Both groups are the extreme cases of what can happen when following deadly apocalyptic information. I also believe that demonic alien entities infect such groups along with very low ordered demons. I say this with confidence as a former member of a similar UFO cult with some of the same ideologies and dealing with some forms of demonic manifestations for a six-year time period during the 1970’s. I have been out of a similar cult since 1995, which I was a member of since the early part of 1988.

I sincerely believe that entities that work through the more benign groups are real but not as demon-like (so far) as Applewhite, of the infamous Heaven's Gate, Jones or Koresh’s apocalyptic ideologies. I do think they are indeed ET and much fiercer than demons because they have free will as demonic’s can be ousted. I have researched both demonology and alien abduction, ET contact experiences for the better part of 30 years. Many similarities between the entities but there are vast differences too. I also think the entity interaction deals with real alien beings - but not those of love and light but with a nefarious agenda to eventually take over the host - or the human they are interacting with. messages as well as messengers after a period of time will turn apocalyptic - for instance it took about five years for the messages to creep into channeling sessions in the group I was involved with.

ET Contactee cults are all about ego, ego seduction as well as power and greedily making large sums of money. This is done by unscrupulously duping a section of the populace genuinely searching for spirituality outside of traditional routes. Anna isn’t any different than any other cult leader who is scamming the population. She also financially ripped off supporters in Sarasota, FL where she had her Azurite temple back in 2002 when several followers became suspicious, because many things she 'channeled' didn't come to pass according to these former cult members.

She moved to England –with few cult members knowing it and dissolved the identity of Anna Hayes and now spends time between the USA and England giving lectures and selling her products and ideology for a hefty price. Her 'Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order' is nothing more than a front to gain money and a following to make more money. Current ex-believers, (a few who’ve contacted me) don't even know about the name Anna Hayes or the troubles in Sarasota, FL.

Anna Hayes and the Cassiopaean channel (claiming to now be channeling her future self) Laura Knight Jadczyk (who also left former believers in the dust and financially much lighter in Florida) have such a similar ideology that it ’s frightening. Below I will list the comparisons between the channels and the groups themselves. There is even a slight comparison between both women to Jelaila Starr of The Nibiruan Council

Anna Hayes (now Ashayana Deane) & the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order
Laura Knight Wright (now Jadczyk)& the Future Quantum School of Melchidezek teachings

Lived in Sarasota Florida and formed the Azurite Temple in 1996
Lived in New Port Richey and formed the Perseus Foundation in 1995

Moved suddenly to England after ripping off members in Sarasota FL of an undisclosed amount of cash, supposedly to support the MCEO center.
Moved suddenly to France after embezzling close to 150,000 thousand dollars from a raffle that was presented to members to win the Perseus Foundation from New Port Richey, Florida. A person who was close to Laura and living in the center won the raffle.

Channeling group with info coming from the leadership aka the Guardian Alliance
Channeling group with leadership coming from leadership claiming to be Laura future self.

Uses gloom and prophetic rhetoric to control members
Channeling consists of dire future predictions of apocalyptic proportions to control members.

Claims to be a prophet with psychic talent and a contactee
Claims to be a remote viewer with psychic talent and contactee

Borrows some ideologies from JJ Hurtak works via the Keys of Enoch
Borrows some ideologies from JJ Hurtak works via the Keys of Enoch

Mixed bag of other ideologies involving channeling information, Archangels, Spiritisim, Alien and Christian philosophy even claiming to be Jesus Christ’s half sister incarnate and channeling
Mixed bag of Ideologies involving Christian, angelic, Judaism, Islamic and ET’s, Spiritisim (via Ouija board type of device) and channeling

Plays upon the fears and hopes of supporters
Plays upon the fears and hopes of supporters.

Claims exclusive information coming from ET sources called the Guardian Alliance
Claims exclusive information coming from Cassiopaean version of her future self.

Changes ideology to suit self interests
Changes ideology to suit self interests

So who started their group first? According to Anna she’s known this information all her life but decided to let the public know in 1996. Knight made a similar claim but edged the date back to 1995, and Starr at 1995 as well. Hayes and Starr resemble the most in products and workshops (and prices I might add) – while Knight and Hayes have similarities listed above.

What can we expect from these futuristic channels? Time will bear fruit. I would suggest that before anyone that gets involved with such groups is to watch them over the course of a few years. Watch them to see what they do and the changes they impose on their groups and their ideologies. History has a way of repeating it’s self and the entity that channels within as well as the egotistic con man side of their personas will always strive to take control regardless of continent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Melchizedek – according to Gnostic writings and The Nag Hammadi Library Melchizedek is the supposedly the return of Jesus Christ to descend upon earth during the time of tribulation see: http:// http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/melchiz.html and 1) MELCHIZEDEK IN THE HEBREW BIBLE. This non-Israelite priest-king appears in two places in the Hebrew Bible: Genesis 14:18-20 and Psalm 110:4. My own reading of the texts is that Genesis is drawing on traditional material from the Judean royal cult (or perhaps even from pre-Israelite traditions) to tie the more recently introduced figure Abram to Jerusalem (Salem) and its temple cult. Psalm 110 seems to indicate that there was a priesthood of Melchizedek tied to the Davidic king in the temple cult. I argue for some of this in my article "Melchizedek: King, Priest, and God" (see annotated bibliography), but my views have developed considerably since I wrote that article several years ago. I still do think that he was a tutelary deity of the Davidic house along the lines of ancestral deification in West Semitic royal cults.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote