View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:15 AM   #7
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can a nuclear bomb destroy a human soul?

I have also heard this: Nuclear Devices throw all energetic plasmas into chaos. The energy can be recovered by its organizational coherence is forever damaged. Souls who have been through this experience take an incredibly long time to recover and re-member from the trauma of it.

This makes much sense when one chooses to notice the incredible upsurge in UFO sightings and events which happened shortly after we began dropping atomic bombs on each other.

Humankind was standing on the precipice....teetering toward a violent and catastrophic end...one which would not only bring about their own destruction but the destruction of the vast and beautiful genetic library of this sphere they call Earth...but which knows itself by another name. This blue jewel. The atomic age and all of its dangers had begun.

I intuit there was an intervention at this point. Just a feeling I have. I think if it came down to the observers making a decision to lose humankind or lose this planet...I think they would remove us forcefully and efficienty. There is no reason why the planet could not be repopulated by some other biped with a whole other cone of future uncertainty.

Humans are very arrogant little creatures. They can be quite gallant and beautiful...but also so very conceited and ignorant.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote