View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #612
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello, All:

Please forgive the long delays. Even now I don't have as much time as I wanted to respond to the backlog. But here's a start... I'm continuing to answer each question in sequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contact-E View Post
#1. Have you guys ever thought of talking to someone on camera about the truth behind the Gander crash ?

#2. In some past interviews it was brought up that some people have what's known as throw away DNA, but that its thought that its really left over Alien DNA ? I was wondering on what your take is on the thought and idea that at least some if not all people are known to have two sets of vocal chords, and why that is ?

#3. Also I've watched the new Jesse Ventura tv show, and I believe the three of you should get together and do a interview as his tactics on the Harrp, and 9/11 show I believe meld well with yours.
1) Would love to, but we don’t have any contacts, and no-one has written to us about this (For reference, the Gander crash is described here.

2) Interesting idea which I’ve heard several times before: no such thing as ‘junk’ DNA: nature is not that wasteful. (Never heard the part about two sets of vocal chords...)

3) Yes, we’d love to hook up with Jesse Ventura... he knows a lot about who are now after the Duncan O’Finioan episode last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Hi Bill, I'm sure with all your meets with others they would tell you of the greater politics which drives whether interviews should be given by an individual or not. Yes at that time July 2008 certain events were about to play out taking me out of the scene completely. Will not detail in public here but can PM you some data. The changes re these power politics occur frequently. This year I have been available for interviews, even Miles Johnston (of Bases 2 DVDs) wishes further interviews. Politics between certain groups in UK and US often wrestle for control over an individual. This has been the case with me. Hope that clears that up or people might think the gagging is constantly in place. Might hear from you yet Bill?
Regards, Barry
OK, Barry - please excuse the delay in reply on this one - do please write to Kerry as she’ll be in the UK soon and may be interested in meeting you there. Put in the subject line “INTERVIEW IN THE UK - BARRY KING”. I'll tell her that you'll be in touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
hi bill,
Your statements regarding Clif High hiring a "PI" to research Dr Bill has raised many an eyebrow among us Avalon veterans.
Thanks for this - this is one of a number of questions asked in this thread and on the one dedicated to discussing the issue.

The issue is sensitive, so I’ll just say this:

1) Kerry immediately invited Clif to her radio show so that he could discuss the issues with me and her. He declined.

2) My view remains firm that Clif High should not be investigating (and drawing conclusions from) Bill Deagle’s private finances with an intention to discredit him. And this IS his intention.

3) I was physically present in the room with Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) when he talked with Bill Deagle for 45 minutes in early December 2007, which included a fascinating exchange about classified projects, project locations, codewords and clearances. It was the first time they had spoken.

There was absolutely no doubt that the conversation was genuine and that Bill Deagle and Henry were both in the many places they stated they were. I'm personally convinced that (like Henry) Bill Deagle is well-intentioned, is a brave and principled man, and has told the truth as best as he knows it.

If Clif High has a different view, he has a right to that. But in my opinion Clif would be best advised to focus on his own prognostications and to respect data revealed by other whistleblowers without going out of his way to denigrate them publicly, digging up private financial information in order to try to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Hi again Bill,

In your last interview you really pour out your heart, to my pleasant amazement, you are quite an advanced spiritual soul. You mention in the interview that you have memories as far back as 2,000 yrs. How did you gain these memories?
Processes (which are nothing to do with hypnosis) based on the research of Ron Hubbard. They work beautifully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Have you had any contact with Dan Winter?
No, sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
1) Are you afraid to mention the name of the Annunaki?
2) Do you have an awareness that each one of us can help heal the rifts between us and our ancient polar oppositions?
3) Have you known better people than I who exhibit more abilities than I even can mention?
1) No
2) Yes
3) Yes - I’ve met people with amazing abilities. They attract no attention to themselves, and work quietly in the background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
What initially got you interested and hooked on scientology? also what was the games master thing you were talking about with Dane Tops?
Back when I was 31 (when I first encountered the subject) life was just hurting quite a lot, quite often. I wanted to dismantle or de-activate my triggers: the things that got me upset. I found the “basic” of each of the problems (many of which were based in past lives) and after that I have been MUCH more emotionally stable.

The benefit (which I’d not expected) was that I uncovered details of past lives which I’d not dreamed about - going way back - and all kinds of abilities started to be enhanced: a process known as ‘negative gain’. In other words [analogy] you fix the stuck brakes on the car, and it runs better. You don’t even have to tune the engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwonder View Post
What's your favorite song? Serious. Lets see who connects.
Gimme some Truth - John Lennon:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qn85BeeiwZo

More as soon as I can - battling with snow here in Europe and I have to leave earlier than I'd planned for a journey that might be longer than expected.

Very best to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote