View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #4
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Underground bunkers in case of nuclear war

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Sometimes I wonder if we should mostly live underground. This might sound really crazy. It sounds crazy to me. However...since I've been hearing about all of the Deep Underground Military Bases...I've been doing a lot of thinking (other than just hating the PTB and the elites)! Perhaps a lot of new home construction should be underground...for a variety of reasons...not just for escaping Nukes or Reps (Drac-Attacks)!

I like the idea of underground cities...with the surface used for recreation. Wouldn't this be vastly environmentally superior? Everything would be powered by electricity. Hell...they've been creating dozens and dozens of huge DUMB's and underground cities for decades...if the reports are to be believed. Supposedly there are undersurface bases throughout the Solar System. Who knows what the truth of the matter really is?

I'm trying to visualize a Post NWO World...where all of the secret stuff isn't secret anymore...and all of the horrific and creepy cr@p has been eliminated...and the really bad entities have been exorcised from the Solar System.

Namaste
Come on down here and try it out orthodoxymoron, you can live like a Hobbit and see if it suits you.

http://www.downtoerth.com.au/index.php?id_pag=24
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote