View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you unexpectedly changed recently?

Huge difference, very much more compassionate, especially for the aniimals of this earth. As with the squid who used the coconut to the elephant that paints. We need much more protection and conservation. I'm also gravitating to music, and the orchestra type. I saw those videos of how the water changed when this music is played and all my senses were heightened from watching that. I am feeling closer everyday to mother earth and what she has to offer and what we are to preserve.

War , changed on that, who needs it anymore, so many countries have advanced to a point that if we came together we could end this now. I am a veteran , I understand there are bad guys out there and sometimes measures need to be taken but there should be a huge emphasis on getting along.

You can see from the avalon family here, all of us from around the world, different lifestyles, cultures, food, and yet we can all come together and maintain a value system on the same level. We are incredible when the light shines in aren't we.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote