View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:37 AM   #28
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

I am a nuts and bolts kind of guy. If I had not experienced what I have n my life, I'd PROBABLY be one of those guys responding with something like" "Buahahaha, ET'S? Buahahaha!!! Muahahaha! You CLOWNS!"...

However, I have a life of almost daily experiences, visions, dreams, "visitations", you name it. So that is what I am trying to work out. I try VERY hard not to latch onto any one theory or the other. I try very hard not to put things into boxes. I just try to keep everything floating until something makes sense.

So, having said all that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Well - seeing as I'm from the northern hemisphere (Canada) I don't know what the effin (nature) spirits are down under below the equatorial belt - do you have an inner kind of cultural background, like hmmmm dwarves, faeiries, mermaids, mermen, whatever? Your inner genetic background can help if you populate your head with your own stuff... something homespun... comforting. Some of those energies just have no place to roost so they freak and blip of their own accord... Australia has so many fantastic children's authors... seriously. I'm not joking about it.
Think of Australia as the 51st state of the US. The only thing missing is a bridge. The culture here is much the same as the US, especially recently. Practically all our TV and radio programming is either straight from the US or based from the US. We've even got little white kids walking around with pants down to their ankles, wearing gold chains and calling each other "bro". We do have our own cultural legends and tales, but I've never been one to pay any such thing great attention. I don't do legends and tales. I don't like fiction. I like truth. I like facts. I involve myself with what ever I can get a hold of that is rooted in truth and facts. My personal experiences are the foundation of everything I acknowledge -- not fairies and elves.

Quote:
hey, are you tuned into aboriginal dreamtime and/or stories in any way?
No.

Quote:
I don't think I have to add that these things are happening to you because you're sensitive to energies. But I did, kind of trying to be on the safe side of it. Are you into aroma therapies at all? It can get your mind into a different zone too, where you maybe can be more at ease. Or heck, are there just smells you like, let's go further, love?
Yes, I am most certainly extremely sensitive to energies.

No, I am not involved in aromatherapy or any other kind of therapy. I am only involved in what I can sort out in my head -- which (often) isn't much!
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote