View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #20
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Swineflu : The next wave

Quote:
and how are you going to protect yourself apart from buying a mask and taking vitamin in order to boost your immune system?
Simple by using natural herbs and nutrition since my hobby was always find a way to improve my health. I've been researching health and nutrition for about 10 years.

I purchased most of my herbs in bulk and still have a large supply of them
And got a natural source of vitamin D from COD liver oil.

Green thee (kombucha) Coconut oil , cats claw, Island moss,kelp,Irish moss Catuaba bark,Bellaco-caspi,MMS,DMSO to name a view.

And I using Zeolite and Schindele's clay for detoxing from heavy metals.

And most and not least you protection from the virus by my spirit guides, but they do expect that you take the responsibility for protecting your self. they said to me that I should start to take my vis oil which was the COD liver oil I recently purchased.

You do not want to get sick and suffer all the way true if you have a way of procting your self.

There is plenty of knowledge out there to know what is good for you. I don't see why people go like o it is nothing additude and wait till they get hit .

Then how do you going to get something to cure your self if you have nothing at hand????? then your a victim and need to wait for somebody to save you, do you???when you have the option to prepare in case if you get hit or prevent from getting sick?
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote