View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 02:18 AM   #325
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I tend to think that it's important to keep your friends close...and your enemies closer. Jesus told us to love our enemies. Does this include the Dracs? I keep suggesting that everyone (human and non-human) should choose Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and play nice and fair.

I'm presently trying to understand the whole phenomenon which we are in the middle of...both the light and dark sides of it. I'm trying to think through the 'War in Heaven' and what the issues really were (and are). I'm starting to think that the whole universe is $crewed-up...and that just about everyone is at fault.

Regarding the factions: a member of the Mafia can survive a police shoot-out...only to get whacked by another gangster. Constructive Competition would be a good place to start for these rival factions. I doubt that's what they're presently doing. The rival factions should support the establishment of Consitutional Responsible Freedom in this solar system...and then go back to competing with each other...Constructively.

I'm looking for a negotiated settlement of some type...where humanity rules humanity throughout the solar system...and that benevolent non-humans live throughout the solar system as guests of humanity. That may sound arrogant...but it is actually paranoid. I presently think that the only way for humanity to be secure in this solar system is to control the solar system through self-rule...and interact with non-humans in a very open yet cautious manner. Trojan Horse scenarios keep me awake at night.

I'm doubtless repetitious...and once again I don't know the true state of affairs throughout the solar system. I can conceptualize business deals with the Dracs (and Annunaki, Sirians, etc.)...but I cannot conceptualize them ruling over humanity...even if that's what they're presently doing. That is clearly unacceptable.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-14-2009 at 02:25 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote