View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 08:01 AM   #68
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

This is some profound synchromystic insight. Below i added some other info in regards to the awakening in May.

JC as in Jesus Christ or JC =13 + a penney = 77. (2, f-16’s… 1+6=7, 77?) 77+10=87?

New paradigmguy… There are all kinds of connections between Isis and a torch.

New paradigmguy… I think there are connections between Princess Diana and Isis. I believe a torch was installed above the tunnel where she died in France. Also, her burial took place on an island on her family's estate. There might even be a torch there, too. I'm not sure. When you fold the five dollar bill it looks like a torch floating above a little island. (France gave us the Statute of Liberty right!)

Tone3jaguar… 'May 9th-11th = Transformation of Universal Energy'

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13526

5, 9th-11th (2009=11) is that what 'they' want to interrupt... the liberty, the femi-nine energy!!! By orchestrating a real event 2 weeks from now? Hopefully this is not so.

But certainly a few days to focus in on... ‘to hold the pole’ for the highest and best good of all!!!

[/QUOTE]

It is in the sign of Taurus, wherein the pull of opposites, is between selfish desire, and illumination:

"Will this Taurian influence…produce the floodlight of illumination of which Taurus is the custodian, or will it simply foment desire, increase selfishness and bring humanity to the 'fiery heights of self-interest' instead of to the mountain of vision and initiation?"
And,

<< Daniel 12 >>
King James Bible

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

"Will the Bull of desire or the Bull of divine illumined expression succeed?
The energies from the sign of Taurus induce struggle. We know that a single-minded focus on the form or material side of life causes the individual to be led by blind desire; however, the promise of this sign is reflected within its esoteric keynote, coming from the Soul: "I see and when the Eye is opened, all is light." Eventually, the vision of the individual must be lifted up and open in response to the available cosmic light.

It is under the sign of Taurus that Siddhartha Gautama achieved victory over desire, and arrived at illumination, thus attaining the consciousness of Buddha, or the "Enlightened" or "Awakened One. This i am awakening takes place under the full moon, in the month of May.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-13-2009 at 09:14 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote