View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Keep Returning to The Interviews with James, for Good Reason

James is a great spiritual teacher. He is also a scientist. He is the adopted son of the Spanish poet Pablo Neruda and interfaces directly with the ETI as many of us do also. He incarnated here with a specific mission. He is a master painter, poet and musician as well.

The culmination of his efforts up til now is found here:

http://eventtemples.com/

This is what Wingmakers and Lyricus has led to. It is MEDITATION.

We are now forming Quantum Communities. At present we are focusing our intentions and putting radiant energy into the grids of Mother Earth and all her inhabitants.

Please join in, if you want to get practical.

Here on Avalon we have the Mass Consciousness Coalition which is designed to meditate. I invite anyone to join but even if you don't I invite anyone to meditate.

This is a world-wide effort being carried out by MANY groups throughout the world. Coordinating at specific times is very useful. The times of the Event Temples II meditations are 10am and 10pm EST. You can look up the times for Event Temples I.

The important thing is to get practical and actually participate in SOMETHING, if not the Event Temples, WHATEVER works for you.

I invite any and all to join the Avalon Mass Consciousness Coalition and any of you who so desire and want to do something practical, put me on your friends list and I'll do my best to inform you of any special meditation events and the times.

Today I sent out the following PM to all on my friends list (23 so far) but will post it here for all of you also. Here goes.

Greetings to all,

I am sending this out to my entire friends list -- now 23 in all. If everyone else who has the inner motivation to do so would do the same, we can actually get some people into unified practical efforts.

You can even forward this, if you so desire.

Tonight from 8pm to 9pm EST, the Celestine Prophecy Group Wordwide (thousands) will be focusing on the world financial situation with the intention of promoting WISDOM among all those involved.

We are all IS-BEs awakening to who and what WE ARE.

Let us coordinate together to produce a space-opera civilization to explore the multifarious worlds of time and space!

namaste,

Bob

Last edited by nestingwave; 10-07-2008 at 05:41 PM.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote