Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #305
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Amen Ra

There are answers to All the questions here.

Rather than involve Myself with the Polarity of Religious Dogma - No Matter Who's it is - Be it Marduk, Nammur, Anu, Enlil, Enki, Inanna, Zues, Saturn, Jove, Jehovah, or Etc. - I will instead posit this for all within the Law of Allowance as It relates to this discussion as it occurs here in this Foum.

There is a Movie - Very hard to get - That lays the 1st Question out all very nicely. Its called From Atom to Cosmos by Itzhak Bentov and would really help All engaged in this discussion move further.

Our Issue as a Species is We're trying to solve the answer from a Mulititude of Issues arising from the 1st question that We should be asking before any others.

Who is the Prime Experiencer in all of this ?. Source of Course, and if Source is the Prime Experiencer which it is - Then why do We look up from Our Lesser Selves in Understanding so as to view the Greater Self in Understanding ?

As the Experiencer You can only look back at where You've been - Not to where You've not been. That depends always on Choices You've not made yet and so therefore until the Experiencer does make that Choice - Its pure Potential as to the next Choice being made.

That said - The only way to appraoch it effectively without Polarity and Dualism is to Top-down It and Understand it that way. Then once that is known - One can really get on to effecting change.

Now - how do We get to Source in Understanding and then look back on It all in display You might ask ? Simple - We must know HOW We are Source. Once We know that - We All start off at the right Level in Understanding and can approach it from a Common Perspective - United...

Otherwise - All Our Species will do is continue to Argue in Polarity because We won't get to solving the 1st Question.

I ask You - Look to Yourselves for this Logic. If You Nip an Original Problem or Issue in the Bud so to speak - You stop the whole chain of events after it from even occurring. Simply put - They cease to become Potentialities. If You wish to Right or Balance an Issue - You Nip it in the Bud where It All started - Not at the back end as then all You are doing is dealing with the Symptoms and not the real Issue/Problem...

Separation - Know Why and How and We can really get down to solving the Ancilliary Issues brought forth by It's denial...

Again - Answer the 1st question and energetically - You'll unravel it all...

Seriously - Watch the Movie I've mentioned above (Atom to Cosmos by Itzhak Bentov) and We can continue from there.

Or not. Its up to Ya'll - As It always has been...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote