View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #132
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Thank you Truth and Integrity~ my friend for your post and comments
I believe~ Just by sharing your hopes and visions~ You enhance the probabilities of these visual dreams resonating with other like minded humans. It is through the filtering of one shared consciousness that allows for the manifesting of all hopes and dreams to occur.

4Q529~ and thank you for choosing this thread as your first posting on this forum.

Individual (personal) visions have always intrigued me. They are usually incarnational indications of a seeding (planted memory) towards a mission upon this plane. I believe we are both in agreement that orgainized religion have misinterpreted and in some cases even distorted the true meaning of the ancient scriptures~ truths > for their own- ill begotten gain

That you had this vision over 33 years ago~ I would assume you are probably at the point of middle adulthood? I imagine you have been trying to enlighten and wake others up to these falsehoods of rebirth for a while now?

Fear not though, many have been slow to wake-up, but the veil of unbelief is lifting quickly from upon this world. Your presence here among us~ is proof of that
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote