View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 06:43 AM   #3
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: transformative experiences

Hi There,

I agree fully with 14 Chakras. If I may just convey some of the things that have helped me along:

1) Law of One material (5 books) as well as LLReasearch
2) The Inner Guide Meditation - this works.
3) All of the Eckhart Tolle material.
4) Keep a consistent and thorough dream log - this is one of the ways your higher self communicates with you. If you have trouble interpreting the symbolic messages, post them in here and we'll try to help.
5) When you meditate, set your intention (be as specific as you can be), set your vibration (use whatever internal or external things you need top help you), then complete some personal affirmations. This may improve your productivity (if you want to call it that). If there is something you want, affirm it and ask for it with an intention and outcome attached - BE CAREFUL. Also, try not to cloud your sessions with too much information - keep it short and simple... then log it between your dream log entries.

I consider these excellent starts for self-realization. If I may be so bold as to add a few principles that are key for me:

1) There is no right answer... only context/experience.
2) Consider your attachments in all forms... and the deep sense of separation they originate from.
3) The Law is One - see the face of God in all.
4) Everything brought into your personal experience comes from love and is generally asked for by you on some level, whether conscious or not.
5) Try to avoid naming and defining everything... this is a process of the mind and not the heart. Let the experience flow without attaching barriers and you may be able to appreciate the multiple layers of meaning in and around it.
6) Know who you are... everything in the illusion is a distortion & fiction.
7) Fear, guilt and other negative emotional responses are there to inform you that your ego and/or animal nature are in control. Be the observer of this nature as opposed to being this nature.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote