View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #68
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Bill, Im a new member to avalon, thanks for the making the forum available to all.

Are you aware of the Hidden Hand's testimony? it's on Wes Penre's site, and would it be possible for Camelot in any way to present that info so it becomes more widespread?

Also, are you guys familiar with the Terra Papers? I've never ever heard you guys mention it at all, I think it's a required read for anybody interested in these topics, also, an interview with Robert Morning Sky would probably be very interesting.

And lastly, please don't sell hats, or anything else for that matter, Camelot is so modest and noble at the moment, I would hate to see any type of merchandise, advertising or commercialization of anything, it would ruin the purpose of the message and would detract more than a few, I know for a fact if I see somebody selling anything I'll think thrice before believing a word they say. Are you familiar with the underground DIY/anarchism movement that originated in england in the late 70s and still lives on to this day? Camelot reminds me of it in a small way, keep it up.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote