View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

First of when I was posting about the reality of the PTB aganda you came crashing in to the post that I am DIS EMPOWERING as I recall when where also discussing what you can do to prefent from getting ill ?????

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=19578&page=2

Because there are so many solution to it. But now you just talk about the flu being HOAX when there is proof any many level that this virus is coming back, because it is designed to come back stronger.

I NOTICED that YOU simple ignore the facts when there is multiple sources talking about the flu coming back . I SMELL only one thing is when it comes to solutions you do not want do anything about it !!!!!!

Quote:
I recognize where you are at, because I went through the same thing myself. Accusing people of being blind or afraid of looking at the truth. Until I realized how presumptuous that was of me, and how none of the nonsense I was afraid of and trying to convince others they should also be afraid of, ever came to pass. Remember all that hype about the fema trains. OOOOOH, they're lined up right outside my town. I can see them when I climb up this high tree. Run for the hills. It's GOING ON RIGHT NOW RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING THROUGH IT. DON"T BLAME ME WHEN YOUR DOOR COMES CRASHING IN AT 3:00 AM AND YOU ARE HAULED AWAY TO THE CAMPS FOR YOUR RE-EDUCATION!!!!!!!
Sorry to here you say this, just like I said belief your own lies. I already saw my future and that is one of freedom and not your hate belief.

And NO you do not recognize where I'm at, there your own words!!!

Just one thing are you ready to take the responsebility for the people that you could have warned about the truth, what is realy planned!!!

When the people are getting sick and are dying when you where telling it is just a hoax don't prepare ?
Or the marshal law suddenly is a reality then what??it is planned and you know it

Another statement that proofs you are in IGNORANCE!!!!

Quote:
There are a hundred of these, and none of them have, nor will they, come to pass. The most damaging one I've seen yet, I think, was Icke's Reptilian stuff. That seems to just throw people for a terror trip, for some reason. I've run into reptilian's, and they only wish they were scary. But you get all these terrified children running around yelling the "aliens are coming to take our children and eat them, and AAAAAHHHHHH! It's just ludicrous. That is simply not going on. It used to, maybe, although I believe 90% of that was misunderstood/misinterpreted too, and it was really something else going on that they were simply not aware of.
Yet you stated that you do not FEAR, but do not want other people to post thing that does not fit YOUR ->BELIEFS-<???, By dictating what they can post and not!!!! If your where in a state of LOVE you would not FEAR its information, but again you do not want people to have the FREEDOM of SPEECH.

Quote:
Not even close, MU. This post misses on many levels. It might be true for some people. I don't know. But it's certainly not true for many of the people you've accused of this very thing, like moi. I have no fear, yet I really don't want to hear the fearmongering anymore, because it has nothing to do with the "truth" 90% of the time. What it has to do with is rumours, innuendos, speculations, gossip, disinfo, lies, possibilities, NLP and PTB plans, (which have little chance of being permitted by those of us who really are awake).

Got this of the project camelot site think about it !!!
Quote:
The act of KNOWING is a psychic act. If you wish to know you must use more senses than the standard six. This much is obvious. You must go beyond the confines of what you have been told are your limits
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote