View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 10:58 PM   #63
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

Hello everybody
Here is my last answer on this thread, because I’m going to leave for an expedition with Arecibo. I’ll explain everything later on. I start first by answering your postings.

* Lastone

I think the thread have something to do with this...

Quote:

"Our knowledge about the first war comes completely from an ancient artefact, which was found around 16,000 years ago from our archeologists on the continent you call North America today. They found there a round plate with a diameter of approximately 47 of your centimetres. The plate was made of an even for us unknown magnetic material and inside the plate there was another smaller crystal plate which contained an enormous amount of information coded in the molecular structure of the crystal. This "memory plate" was manufactured from the last bomb survivers of human race from "Procyon" already 65 million years ago but it was completely intact when we found it. Our scientists were able to encode the messages and data and so we heard the first time about the events which took place in the distant past and which led to the extinction of the dinosaurs. The plate contained detailed descriptions of both species (but more about the humanoids) and about the events and weapons, including the fusion bomb. It contained also a description of the animals and saurians on earth, including our pre-intelligent ancestor species. The rest of our knowledge about our evolution comes from skeletons and from the back-reading and de/encoding of our DNA. You see, we know the real truth about our roots since 16,000 years. Before that time, there was a more religious idea of our creation."

I was being sincere... and I was talking about the Lacerta Files..

The Link...... and read it. If you read it you'll understand what I'm talking about. Not talking about UFOs.

* Lastone

This may also help you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOag...layer_embedded

ok, very interesting. I’ll check those links very seriously, as I did for the rest. The story, of course, seems very strange to me, but, I always stay open. One cannot know today what can be pushed away. So, taking under consideration this fact, I try to concentrate on everything. I’ll analyze that and I’ll let you know.

Now, about my research and this thread, as I said before, I have been very surprised to observe the reactions of many internet users. It was obvious how deeply the talk changed once I started to find elements. I’m not a dreamer, I’m a scientist. Even if what I’m studying now is far from being classical, my way of working is very pro and scientific. IT WAS VERY STRANGE TO SEE HOW AFRAID MOST OF THE USERS WERE. Now the question is, why? You speak a lot about discovering things, but you start only insulting when someone is getting an interesting file. You behave like Einstein, but you are afraid to face any answer!! This is indeed very strange. I don’t know where my research will lead me, but I carry on until I’m facing a wall or an answer and this is the scientific way to proceed. You want to be different for most of you but at the same time you are worse than any farmer who doesn’t want to change anything in his little world. Some of you had a good reaction but most of you everywhere have just been insulting! Why? Tomorrow I’m leaving. I’m flying to Holland to meet Arecibo. Someone from one of the forums could have come with me, but it didn’t happen because nothing was built during those exchanges. Instead of that, I’m leaving tomorrow with a colleague from university. I live my adventures and I leave most of you only with your insults. What a shame! The question is, will you find anything by using only insults? Isn’t my way a better possibility to find something? Some of you reminded me of my grandpa who said “you are wrong, I’m right, let’s discuss”. It’s not that way that new things are found. When Einstein was presenting his work, most of the population were refusing his work because, it wasn’t correct, well, finally, it was!!! I started with 60 forums and now I have only 5 left. Most of the others were banishing me, when I started to find things, isn’t it strange? I’m wondering what are trying those websites to archieve? Do they want to find secrets or do they want to make sure that nothing will be said? Honestly, I’m wondering? Now, let’s be clear, if I write that here, it’s because you didn’t ban me, still even on the last five forums, I received mainly insults.

I’m going to stay 10 days in Holland, because when a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well. In 10 days, I hope that I’ll have a lot of things to share. I don’t want to behave like all those people. Some of you helped me, and I want to give back anything I can give back. I hope that you’ll leave this thread open 10 days so that when I come back I can see what was written. I invite you to write down here if you wish to get my report on a new thread in your forum about what I will have discovered with Arecibo. If there are only insults or even nothing, I’ll take this as an information and a sort of ban. Still if some of you on one of the last forums wish me to open a new thread about my report with Arecibo, just ask and I will do it with the greatest pleasure. When you are a scientist, understand that we have no time to waste with people being able to spit their venom, their insults. We are always open and happy to share with people who are open and pro.
I’m flying tomorrow morning and I’ll be back on the 16th. before that I won’t have time to go and read on the internet. So, when I’ll come to read your answers on the last 5 forums, I’ll start at once my report where I’ll have been asked to.
All the best for your research.
See you in a while crocodile.
Laura.
laurawalker72 is offline   Reply With Quote